Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer when you visit our website. Cookies help us to do a number of things, such as enabling certain features on our website or measuring how visitors like you use our website.
- WHO ARE "WE"?
- Your personal data are processed on the basis of the applicable data protection legislation by GREENYARD NV, Strijbroek 10, 2860 Sint-Katelijne-Waver, Belgium (hereinafter: "Greenyard", "we", "us", "our"). You can contact us by e-mail at Corporate.Communications@greenyard.group.
- WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE AND WHY?
When you use our website, we will place the following cookies:
- Name: SSESSxxxxxxx
Purpose: Stores a session identifier so a user can stay logged in.
- Name: cookie-agreed
Purpose: Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domain
Expiry: 100 days
- Name: cookie-agreed-categories
Purpose: Stores the user's cookie categories consent state for the current domain
Expiry: 100 days
- Name: cookie-agreed-version
Expiry: 100 days
With the exception of necessary cookies, which we must place for the proper functioning of our website, and for which we invoke our legitimate interests, we only place cookies with your consent. You can give your consent for each category of cookies by clicking on the appropriate button in the cookie banner. You can withdraw your consent at any time by deleting the cookies stored in your browser. You can find further information on this subject on the websites of the respective browser manufacturers:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-be/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences
- Safari: https://support.applcom/fr-be/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- TO WHOM DO WE SEND YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Greenyard is a global company, hence your personal data may be shared with other group companies when necessary. Such sharing will only take place on a need-to-know basis and the necessary intra-group arrangements are in place to safeguard your personal data in any case.
- We may also use third parties to process your personal data for the purposes described in Article 3 above, for example:
- To provide you with our website; or
- To provide us with guidance on the use of our website; or
- To target our advertising (such as a marketing company).
- These third parties are only authorised to process your personal data on our behalf and in accordance with our explicit written instructions. We also guarantee that all these third parties are carefully selected and are committed to respecting the security and integrity of your personal data.
- We do not pass on your personal data in an identifiable manner to third parties other than those mentioned in Article 4.2 without your explicit consent to do so.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- it is in the overriding interest of Greenyard or another third party to keep your personally identifiable data;
- a legal or regulatory obligation or a judicial or administrative order preventing Greenyard from depersonalizing them.
Your personal data is only processed at the first moment of collection.
Please note, however, that the cookies described above will remain on your device for the duration of the lifetime indicated (unless you delete them manually). Each time you visit our website, these cookies are collected again.
- WHAT DO WE DO TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA ?
We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised access or theft, as well as against accidental alteration or destruction. Access by our staff or by the staff of third parties will be on a need-to-know basis only and will be subject to confidentiality obligations. You understand, however, that safety and security are obligations of means that can never be guaranteed.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA ?
- When we collect and use your personal data, you have a right of access, rectification, deletion, portability of data as well as a right to restrict and oppose the processing of your personal data. For more information on these rights, please refer to our Privacy Statement.
- If you wish to submit a request to exercise one or more of the rights listed above, you may contact the person responsible for data protection by sending an email to Corporate.Communications@greenyard.group. An e-mail requesting the exercise of a right will not be interpreted as consent to the processing of your personal data beyond what is necessary to process your request. This request must comply with the following conditions:
- Indicate clearly which right you wish to exercise; and
- Clearly state the reasons for exercising your right, if any; and
- Dated and signed; and
- Accompanied by a scanned copy of your valid identity card proving your identity. If you use the contact form, we may ask for your signed confirmation and proof of identity.
We will inform you promptly upon receipt of your request. If the request meets the above conditions and proves to be valid, we will honour it as soon as possible and no later than thirty (30) days after we receive your request.
- If you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data by us, you can always contact the person responsible for data protection by sending an e-mail to Corporate.Communications@greenyard.group. If you are still not satisfied with our response, you can lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority, the Belgian Data Protection Authority. For more information, please visit https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be/